WD-40 Specialist® Bike Chain Lube is an all-conditions lubricant that protects bicycle chains in dry, wet, or varying conditions. The fast and easy-to-use aerosol spray helps prevent squeaks and extends the life of the chain. Its special formula does not contain wax, which leaves a sticky residue that can build up inside chain links and the drivetrain. Contains corrosion-inhibitors for optimal chain protection.
- Remember to apply WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube before riding to keep friction low and lengthen the life of your chain.
- Set your bike on a bike stand so the back wheel can spin freely during WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube application. Shake well before spraying WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube. Use the attached straw for a strong stream.
- Spray the WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube directly onto the chain, just above the cassette. Turn the crank counter-clockwise (back pedal) while spraying to fully lubricate the chain.
- After spraying, wait a few minutes to let the WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube penetrate before wiping the excess from your chain. Enjoy your ride, knowing you’ve optimized and protected your drivetrain.
- Use WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube on beach cruisers to protect your chain links, derailleurs and jockey wheels against sand and salt-spray corrosion.
- Give young cyclists a smooth ride with WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube. If the child’s bike doesn’t backpedal, apply while moving the pedals forward to lubricate the entire chain.
There are no reviews yet.