𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 : WAYTHER
𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗼: wayrstb2212
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜: Oxford 1680D Nylon PVC
𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: Polyester Waterproof
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿: 2022
𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧: Bangladesh
The International Class TANK cum SHOULDER bag features both Magnetic mounting systems with a Main & Two side compartments apart from a Transparent & Non Transparent Pockets at the Top, not to miss a Black Rain Cover, making it the Best Luggage companion when Motorcycling !
If you’re looking to add some additional storage to your ride, a tank bag is a great place to start. We’ve chosen few of our favorite options based on reviews from our loyal customers, miles logged by our team utilizing these bags, and years of expertise. If you’re using your tank bag on few different bikes, straps mounts are generally the most universal and the most economical option. There are two kinds: straps that attach to your motorcycle and snap to the bag, or straps that attach a base that stays on your tank and the bag itself zips to the base. A magnetic bag attaches easily with no straps, but — it may sound obvious — you have to have a metal tank.
- Jumbo foam padding in all internal walls for softness.
- 3 Powerful Magnets at the bottom for fixing firmly to the Petrol Tank.
- Premium Quality Heavy Duty zippers.
- Protective Grip pad to hold the bag firmly on the Tank
- Waterproof Black Cover.
- Eva padding on main front top cover to maintain rigid shape of the bag.
- Top consists of transparent panel smart device pocket.
- Two Side pockets and 1 center Main Pocket for storing accessible smaller items.
- Three fastening straps for tightening around the Petrol Tank for Non-Magnetic Tanks with one touch release quick de-mounting.
For Metal Tanks – Place the Bag on the Tank and it will hug automatically due to the magnets at the base.
For Non-Metal Tanks – Use the Two side straps to secure the bag around the Tank.
Shoulder Bag – Use the side straps.
- Tank bag (1 unit)
- Quick release mounting straps (3 units)
- Shoulder strap (1 unit)
- Rain cover (1 unit)
Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers, Velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable layers and/or dry bag liners (wash each layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
There are no reviews yet.