The “Street” family of moto-specific riding shoes have always sported a long list of features like impact-mitigating ankle cups, a reinforced crush resistant midsole and reinforced toe box. What really honed the “street” cred of the Street series was always the striking balance of riding features with comfort in general. Wear them daily. Wear them on a scooter. Wear them on a ‘Busa. Take a walk to Shop Rite in them. If you have feet, you’re ahead of the curve; the TCX Street series is simply excellent footwear – regardless of application.
This textile version of the Street 3 riding shoes pairs TCX’s proprietary T-Dry waterproof breathable liner with a heavy duty fabric upper. These reinforced textile panels are framed along the sole, tongue and heel with suede leather. Specialty footwear A-listers Groundtrax and Ortholite team up to design the Street 3’s sole and footbed, respectively. The unique ZPLATE midsole creates a balance between protective transverse rigidity and walking comfort. At the ankle, malleolus protection is covered (literally) by D3O.
- Reinforced weft textile upper with suede leather trim
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Lace closure with elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- CE 13634:2017 certified
There are no reviews yet.