Scorpion EXO-1400 Air Fortuna is a premium helmet. This helmet is available in the carbon version, designed for riders who want a lighter weight with a more elegant design. This helmet offers the best comfort for all-day riders.
Thanks to Scorpion’s leading technology, the helmet is much quieter than its predecessor EXO-1200 AIR, and yet the top ventilation system provides plenty of fresh air by allowing warm air to escape quickly and efficiently from the air ducts. This helmet contains the certifications of ECE and DOT. Scorpion helmets originated in China.
- The shell is featured a sleek aerodynamic chassis.
- Optical fiber outer shell.
- 3 shell sizes (XS-M, L, XL-XXL)
- Pinlock Maxvision™ Visor for 100% fog-free vision
- Comes with both Everclear No-Fog shield, Clear Pinlock Ready Shield, as well as a Clear Pinlock Insert.
- Sun visor: smoked, integral, and adjustable in three positions.
- Exchangeable visor in various shades
- Kwikwick 3™ Cheek pads: Lining with temperature compensating fabric.
- KwikWick® II washable Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner.
- The helmet includes a wind deflector and breath guard, inflatable cheek pads
- Airfit™ Inflatable cheek pad system for outstanding individual fit.
- Includes breath deflector and chin curtain.
- Air outlet with integrated spoiler.
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction.
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield reducing fog build-up.
- Certified by ECE and DOT-218 (US)
- Double ‘D’ chin strap
- The face shield lock system securely locks the face shield in place.
- 1380 grams
There are no reviews yet.