VISCOSITY : 10W-40
SPECIFICATIONS : API SM, JASO MA/MA2 T903:2006
FABRICATION : SEMI-SYNTHETIC
RECOMMENDATIONS: YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, HONDA, APRILIA, BMW, SUZUKI, DUCATI, TRIUMPH, MOTO-GUZZI
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings The excellent cold start behavior provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 offers:
- a quick lubrication of the engine
- a low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials