CATEGORY Passenger car motor oil
SPECIFICATION ACEA C5, ACEA C6, API SN (RC), ILSAC GF-5
OIL TYPE Fully synthetic
APPROVALS API SN Resource Conserving, Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.51.5122, MB-Freigabe 229.71
RECOMMENDATION Buick , Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler MS-6395, Ford WSS-M2C947-A, GM 6094M, GM dexos1 (First Generation), Honda/Acura HTO-06, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
APPLICATION Passenger car
TECHNOLOGY Clean Synto®, USVO®
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is a PAO (Poly-alpha-olefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable
- operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good aging behavior, confirmed by the Hot Tube Test.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.