Modern driving conditions like stop-start driving, idling in city, driving with heavy loads, acceleration on highways, driving up steep hills and many more put engines under a lot of stress that can lead to excessive heat buildup. Excessive engine heat generation is not limited to one particular country or driving patterns; it is common issue engines face across the globe.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-40 is formulated with °CoolTech™ to fight excessive engine heat. °CoolTech™ targets the critical heat zones – engine parts affected by excessive heat inside the engine to effectively absorb & transfer the excessive heat and regulates the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damaging and loss of performance.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the F1 circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines – both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Outstanding high temperature oxidation resistance, delivering lubrication stability and prevent car breakdowns.
- Outperforms in high temperature deposit control to improve drivability and enhances engine performance.
- Withstanding high temperature lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help preventing engine failure from wear & tear.
- Ultimate engine cleanliness and corrosion protection, helps extending engine life.
- Instant start-up lubrication.
There are no reviews yet.