DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 with UltraFlex™ technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 suitable for all types of 4-Stroke motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for high performance motorcycles and severe riding conditions, requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SN (and earlier) lubricants. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 with UltraFlex™ technology protects your bike’s critical areas and delivers responsive performance thought:
- Exceptional oil film and shear strength, high viscosity stability to enhance engine performance and keeping optimal fuel economy.
- Provides exceptional engine, gear & clutch protection exceeding specification requirements and extending the bike’s life.
- Prevents clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance for high bike responsiveness.
- Exceptional control in deposit build ups under high temperature maintaining bike power.
In addition, PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40:
- Exceptional oxidation resistance and low volatility, providing durable oil performance and extended drain intervals.
- Exceptional wear protection at start-up and effectively lubricates under high temperature.
- Meets the requirements of bikes fitted with catalytic converters with low sulfur and phosphorus formulation.
- Meets the latest environmental compliance standards.