Motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for commute, leisure or work, they want to get ahead without anything holding them back. The demands are unpredictable. There is nothing routine about navigating life on two wheels and the ever-changing conditions create a dynamic chain reaction from rider to bike to oil that needs constantly managing to avoid any harmful consequences. Motorcycle oil needs to react instantly to the rapidly-changing road and riding conditions – reaching all of the bike’s critical parts and enabling them to perform responsively from a cold start, in traffic and out on the open road. PETRONAS Sprinta with UltraFlex™ technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F300 20W-40 with UltraFlex™ technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
PETRONAS SPRINTA F300 20W-40 is High quality engine oil suitable for all types of 4-Stroke motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes Japanese, European and American manufacturers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Sprinta F300 20W-40, formulated with the UltraFlex™ technology flexes and defends critical parts instantly delivering a responsive performance through:
- Superior control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Oxidation control and durability keeping the oil viscosity in-grade during the full drain interval.
- Provides smooth clutch and superior gearbox operation.
In addition, PETRONAS Sprinta F300 20W-40:
- Meets the requirements of bikes fitted with catalytic converters with low sulfur and phosphorus formulation.
- Meets the latest environmental compliance standards.