Thanks for choosing MT Helmets
Since starting in 1968, MT Helmets leads in innovating and developing technologies to offer the
highest safety and the best comfort. Before using your new helmet please read the instructions
carefully. We suggest you keep this manual for your records.
The Targo Pro is built for the everyday motorcyclist who needs something simple to battle the commotion of the rush hour. Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting to keep you calm and composed as you roll. It also gives you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety which makes it the best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet.
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Attached with the spoiler
- Dual Certification – ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners – Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- 3-Star SHARP rated – One of the world’s best safety standards.
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it’s one of the lightest helmets in the country.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.Interior:
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics – absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
There are no reviews yet.