Removes deposits on injection valves, intake valves, spark plugs and in the combustion chamber and prevents new deposits from forming. Eliminates starting problems and rough engine running. Maintains all components of the gasoline injection system. Protects the entire fuel system against corrosion. Improves throttle response and compression. Optimizes the emission test values and the performance of the engine. Clean engines use less fuel and reduce the pollutant emissions.
Suitable for all gasoline engines. Preventive or remedial. To be added directly into the fuel tank. 300 ml sufficient for up to 70 l of fuel. Effect remains for up to 2,000 km. Tested for use with turbochargers and catalytic converters.
300 ml is sufficient for 70 l of fuel. Has a long-term effect of 2,000 km. Can be mixed with fuel at any time since mixing takes place automatically.
- removes carbon deposits from intake valves and combustion chamber
- guarantees low fuel consumption
- optimum dosage
- reduces pollutant emissions
- tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- cost-effective due to exact dosage
- cleans the injection system
There are no reviews yet.