Over time the carbon deposit developed during the combustion process and poor fuel quality will choke the carburettors or injector nozzles, once the carbon blockage affected the fuel system it’s like cholesterol in our veins, the fuel won’t reach the engine heart in proper proportion, so the engine will start showing more vibration, less fuel economy and more smoke. We still follow the old school way to clean the injectors or carburettor by removing it and cleaning, it’s a cost involved and time taking process. Also, you have to keep in mind even if manually cleaning the injectors the carbon deposit will develop in another few thousand kilometres.
- Guarantees low pollutant emissions
- Optimal engine performance
- Prevents corrosion in the fuel system
- Removes deposits from entire fuel system
- Assures an optimum mixture
- Tested for catalytic converters
- Guarantees low fuel consumption
- Keeps injection nozzles clean
There are no reviews yet.