You can use this microphone with a different polar patterns for different recording environments. The BOYA BY-M1000 is a 34mm(1.3″) diaphragm condenser microphone, with sturdy all-metal housing, three selectable polar patterns, -10dB switch design.
BOYA BY-M1000 is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in the project and professional recording applications, such as singers, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings. Additionally, the microphone offers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signals in a variety of ranges.
The microphone uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector.
Key Features of M1000 Microphone:
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Wide frequency range and ultra-low noise
- Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
- Included shock mount & pop filter
- Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- 0dB ,-10 dB Pad switch
- Electrically balanced output
- 3-Pin XLR plug
- 24V or 48V phantom power
- All-metal housing
- Included 3/8″ and 5/8″ thread
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Bidirectional polar patterns