The helmet shell provides resistance to high impacts. It is made from Shock Resistant Thermoplastic, known as PC/ABS and is formed by the high-pressure injection of the molten plastic material into a specially engineered mold to produce the strongest possible outer shell.
The purity of speed inspires and defines everything we do at Bilmola. In our design studio the pursuit of speed forces a focus on aerodynamic efficiency which has driven our helmets towards the teardrop shape that the laws of physics define as the most efficient form to fly through the air below the speed of sound.
- Cushion Structure: Multi-Density
- Removable Interior: Available
- Pinlock System: Pinlock 30
- Bluetooth System: Supports Bluetooth Installation
- Visor Ratchet System: Quick Release System
- Interior Liner System: Emergency Pull System
- Weight: 1450±50 g.
- Standard Certificate: ECE R22.05 & TIS 369-2557
- Visor Color : Light Smoke Iridium Gold
- Ventilation Number: 4 Channels
- 1 Shell
- 3 Cushion Sizes: S, M, L
- Interior Liner Sizes S,M,L,XL,XXL
- Interior Circumference (cm): 55-56, 57-58, 59-60, 61-62, 63-64