Low grade fuels and/or polluted air can cause gum, varnish and carbon deposits to be formed in the carburetor during combustion which can result in rough idling, stalling and increased gasoline consumption.
Flamingo injector & chock cleaner superior formula will effectively remove gum, varnish and carbon deposits when sprayed directly into the carburetor.
Flamingo injector & chock cleaner will clean carburetors, linkage, automatic chocks, PCV valves, heat risers, the spark plugs and the entire system while lubricating and removing moisture on all moving parts. Use Flamingo Injector & Choke cleaner to restore efficiency. Increase engine power, maintain high gas mileage and have a smooth running engine.
- Flamingo Injector & Choke cleaner to restore efficiency
1. Run engine for 5-10 minutes
2. Remove air cleaner. With engine at fast idle (5,000-6,000rpm) spray into air-horn, flooding chock and throttle shafts and plates
3. Gums, varnishes and carbon deposits will burn-away with exhaust gasses
4. Stop the engine and install air cleaner
5. For fuel injection system, spray 1/2 can of Flamingo Injector & Choke Cleaner directly into 1/2 tank of fuel
6. Because of superior cleaning efficiency, each can of Flamingo Injector & Choke Cleaner should last for three cleaning applications.